- March 12, 2021
- Posted by: robbins
- Category: Employees of Robbins
A Walk in the Robbins Park
It’s time for another Walk in the Robbins Park!! Where we interview members of our team and share a bit about what they do!
This month, we are introducing Dan! Dan has been President at Robbins Parking since 2001, and his experience in the parking industry goes well beyond that! Dan is responsible for the strategic direction of the company, as well as our sister companies in the US and Manitoba. When he isn’t working, or spending time with his family, you might pass him on the highway cycling to Tofino, or he might be working on his rollerblading skills around @yyjairport for an upcoming rollerblading race (yes, he HAS done that!!)
Here is a fun Q & A we did with Dan:
1. What was your first job?
Go Cart Track in Nanoose at the top of the hill. I started at $3.65/hr
2. What is the most interesting thing about working in the parking industry?
Every lot is unique and different.
3. What has been your best day on the job?
My 1st day at Robbins Parking in Victoria after moving from Vancouver. I grew up in Parksville, so it was kind of coming home.
4. Where is your favourite place to visit in Victoria?
Mount Work, Mountain biking with my buddies every Saturday morning.
5. What is the first thing you will do when pandemic restrictions are lifted, and it is safe to do so?
Have a mask burning party in my back yard and use hand sanitizer to start the fire 😊